Examine your values one by one. Hold them up to the light of public scrutiny. If you can tell the world who you are and what you believe without breaking stride, you are happy with yourself. – Neal Donald Walsch
Values are one of those things that we all have, but we don’t often take the time to think about where we got them from and how big of a part they actually play in our lives.
For many people, the values they’re living by aren’t self-determined. They’ve been pre-ordained. Instilled during the course of their formative years by parents, teachers and peers.
At some stage, you’ve got to ask yourself the question: Are those values serving me? Do they serve my family? The world?
Identfying what your values really are will help you figure out what’s important in life, and whether you need to make some changes.
Answer the questions below to identify what your values really are:
- When were you happiest?
- When were you most proud?
- When were you most fulfilled and satisfied?
After you’ve done some digging – label and prioritise the values you’ve come up with. Then you’re ready for the big questions:
- Am I living life according to what I say my values are?
- Am I ready to hold them up to public scrutiny?
- Am I happy with myself and my life?
If the answers to those last few questions are negative, it’s to start making some changes.
It’s time to get serious about living a life that is congruent with the values you say you have.
- Your vision is your permission.
- You are capable of your calling.
- You are much more powerful than you realise.
- Yes you can get everything you want.
- You are loved. You are enough. You are worthy. You deserve the very best of everything.
Now is the time to completely rewire your mindset for increased happiness and prosperity with an immersion in THE ABUNDANCE LIBRARY.
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS LISTEN to the ever-increasing catalogue of business, spiritual and personal growth programs within the library.
Find out more at https://mibusiness.lpages.co/the-abundance-library/ and begin your immersion.
Unlock your true potential and take back dominion over your money, relationships and energy right now.
Much Amazing Love