Facebook is such a huge platform and an opportunity for savvy business owners to generate more leads into their business. And recently, it even had 1 billion users on it all in one day. Do you see how massive that is? 1 in 7 people on the planet were on the platform in one 24-hour period. Imagine reaching even a small number of those people – What difference would that make to your business?
1. Set Up Your Profile
Having a business page is great and I would also suggest that you have your profile set up for success as well. What does this mean? Do not talk too much about your company – No one cares. Instead, make you the focus of your profile both on your personal page and your business one as well.
Be a human being, not a logo or company name. Let people see that you can be a professional network marketing professional and not be weird. Do not put a group photo as your personal profile either. Use your face – your smiling face! On your personal profile, maybe have you and your kids or you and your significant other but mostly, let it be human.
For the cover image, be creative. You could use a picture of your team or you at an event with a lot of people seeming to have fun. On your business page, let it be you and also a hint as to why people may want to work with you.
2. Connect with people
Have a target number of people you want to link up with – Start at 10 people each day or more. Choose to be consistent with this. You get 5000 people that you can connect with so use all of it. You will also find that as you connect with more people, you will start to get a lot more attention and more people will want to follow or connect with you.
Do not go overboard each day as Facebook will penalize you if they think you are connecting with more people than you actually know so make you connections in more than one way.
- Join Facebook groupsSearch for Facebook groups for people who are interested in ‘Work From Home’ or ‘home business’ or ‘Network Marketing’. Then join a few groups at a time. Do not go crazy with this because again, it must be strategic but it must also be natural.
- Connect with people in the groupsTake a look at the members tab and choose to connect with a few people who are new to the group. Send them through a message and ask them to connect with you. Answer people’s questions in group, be seen to be helpful and you will find that people want to connect with you as well. In fact, you want more people to connect with you than you with them so message them and ask them to connect if willing.
- Use Graph Search to locate people as wellDo a search for ‘people who are not your friends who like ____________ (Fill in the gap with a relevant interest)
Again, friend a few of these people but mostly, message them and ask them to connect with you.
3. Be Active On Social Media
Make sure you are updating people regularly. If you are anything like me then you have to be deliberate about this. I do a lot of updates on my Facebook page because I schedule it in but I do tend to forget to do much on my personal profile, apart form send over my blogs which I write daily. That is not enough, I know that.
The key here is to build relationship with people. Let them get to know you as a human being so share your life with them. Remember, you do not need to be perfect – Just be you.
- Your vision is your permission.
- You are capable of your calling.
- You are much more powerful than you realise.
- Yes you can get everything you want.
- You are loved. You are enough. You are worthy. You deserve the very best of everything.
Now is the time to completely rewire your mindset for increased happiness and prosperity with an immersion in THE ABUNDANCE LIBRARY.
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS LISTEN to the ever-increasing catalogue of business, spiritual and personal growth programs within the library.
Find out more at https://mibusiness.lpages.co/the-abundance-library/ and begin your immersion.
Unlock your true potential and take back dominion over your money, relationships and energy right now.
Much Amazing Love