When you think about your clients and how they’re interacting with your content – how do you see them? What are they doing?
Do you visualise them sat at their desk, in front of their computer? Does your advert, article, video, tweet or status update hold their full attention?
If that picture were accurate, it would be quite a remarkable thing these days. In reality, your prospective client or customer is much more likely to have a least their first few interactions with your business on a mobile device. Probably a phone – but possibly a tablet or even a watch!
You’ll no-doubt have realised by now that the mobile trend isn’t going away anytime fast. In fact, it’s only going to become increasingly fragmented – with the imminent emergence of connected devices throughout the home, in the office, in cars, on public and private transport, on the street, in the shopping centre and basically anywhere you care to think about.
It has become increasingly important in a hyper-connected, Internet of things world that all of your content is designed from the ground up – MOBILE FIRST!
With that in mind, it’s important to consider the situation somebody is likely to be in when they encounter and interact with your material in some way. The reality is, you’re not likely to have their complete attention. More likely, you will only have a small fraction of their focus for a very short window of time. So it’s down to you to make the most of that opportunity.
Here’s some tips to help you keep Mobile devices and The Internet of Things at the forefront of your mind when you’re creating your content:
- Communicate clearly in small chunks that link to your platform(s) and call your people to action.
- Make sure your images and video are optimised for the web. They need to load fast – otherwise people will move on – fast.
- Make sure your stuff stands out from the crowd. This will become increasingly difficult – but you need to have a brand that your people can distinguish easily.
- Make sure any buttons or links are clickable on phones, tablets, watches and anywhere else they might be found.
- Think about where your prospect might be interacting with your content – e.g. Waiting for a train or a bus, in the kitchen or office – and try to think of ways to contextualise it in terms of both location and activity.
- And most important of all – be sure to post your content frequently throughout the day – thinking about people’s busy schedules and also time zones. Your content should be like buses. If you miss one, there’s another three just around the corner!
- Your vision is your permission.
- You are capable of your calling.
- You are much more powerful than you realise.
- Yes you can get everything you want.
- You are loved. You are enough. You are worthy. You deserve the very best of everything.
Now is the time to completely rewire your mindset for increased happiness and prosperity with an immersion in THE ABUNDANCE LIBRARY.
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS LISTEN to the ever-increasing catalogue of business, spiritual and personal growth programs within the library.
Find out more at https://mibusiness.lpages.co/the-abundance-library/ and begin your immersion for a dollar.
Unlock your true potential and take back dominion over your money, relationships and energy right now.
START YOUR 7 DAY TRIAL for just $1.
Much Amazing Love