Some people are soooo stuck because they are scared of making mistakes. They are petrified because they do not know what the absolute right thing is to do so therefore they do nothing. They sit on the metaphorical fence and refuse to notice life is passing them by.
It is time to make mistakes faster.
“If you’re not making mistakes, you’re not taking risks, and that means you’re not going anywhere. The key is to make errors faster than the competition, so you have more chances to learn and win.”
John W. Holt Jr. coauthor of “[amazon_link id=”0786304863″ target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Celebrate Your Mistakes[/amazon_link]”
Making Mistakes faster for the sake of it is of course not the goal but let me tell you the truth here – You will never know completely without a shadow of a doubt whether something is right or wrong for you until you give it a go.
Of course, this does not apply to you if you are trying to be comfortable. True Growth comes when you choose to begin something you have not done before. You test it out, knowing you have the ability to deal with whatever comes your way as a result.
The journey becomes a learning journey and you become a different person for making mistakes faster.
The other truth is that not many mistakes are completely irrevocable. While you are waiting for all the ducks to line up just right, you are losing time and that is sooo much more valuable than money.
While you make mistakes faster, here are a few tips to manage the process
- Learn to reflect quickly on the thing you have done and where you could have done it better. This is where the learning comes in.
- If you are in business, learn to immediately rectify any thing that has affected a customer quickly. Pretending it did not happen does not help the relationship you have with your customer. Train your staff to deal with the issues quickly and incorporate it into your operating standards so it is not something that happens again (where possible!)
- Remove the blame culture and encourage openness about mistakes made by your team. It is the surest path to growth as the team can reflect on where the issues may have arisen. This works in a family too.
- Do not let a mistake stop you from taking another step forward. I can only emphasize again that your best learning is found right there, in the ‘mistake’
- Your vision is your permission.
- You are capable of your calling.
- You are much more powerful than you realise.
- Yes you can get everything you want.
- You are loved. You are enough. You are worthy. You deserve the very best of everything.
Now is the time to completely rewire your mindset for increased happiness and prosperity with an immersion in THE ABUNDANCE LIBRARY.
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS LISTEN to the ever-increasing catalogue of business, spiritual and personal growth programs within the library.
Find out more at https://mibusiness.lpages.co/the-abundance-library/ and begin your immersion.
Unlock your true potential and take back dominion over your money, relationships and energy right now.
Much Amazing Love