I know a chic…
She had a problem with debt…
And every moment of every day, she thought up ways to solve this problem…
Maybe, she could work more…
Maybe, she could get a new job and work in her spare time…
Maybe, she could start 3 businesses on the side as she did not know which one would work so why not all of them…
Some days, she could not get out of bed with the weight of it all… except she had to go to work…
Some days, she felt covered in a cloud of despair as she thought and planned and tried to figure out how to get out of the problem…
Her relationships were strained but she was so ashamed about her finances that she did not tell anyone why she was so prickly…
She suspected that everyone was out to get her in some way and so, she trusted no one.
She felt very alone and she carried the weight of the world on her shoulders as she tried to fix this issue while continuing to take care of her family.
Things did not improve.
It seemed that the harder she worked, the deeper in debt she found herself.
It was a weird kind of magic that worked against her.
She stopped praying, except for those deep pleas asking anything out there to help her as she just did not know how much more of this, she could take.
She had had all these dreams of what her life was to be about but now, all she could think about was how to solve this problem and life just seemed bleak.
Finally, she went bankrupt.
Felt absolutely sure that all good things happened to everyone else.
She seemed to be a target for bad stuff.
So, she decided to bury her head and hope not to be spotted again by life. Just join the ranks of regular people and get through life, paying bills, smiling at the right moments so people thought she was ok and then ultimately, die.
I know another dude…
Found himself in a heckuva lot of debt too…
Tried some of the above for a little time and realised he was not getting anywhere and also began to see that as Einstein said –
“Problems cannot be solved at the same level of consciousness that created them”
He recognised that his thinking was way too mired in the problem so he found himself a coach…
And together they worked to…
- Figure out what he really wanted – The vision beyond just paying off debt
- Put strategies in place to keep his mind focused on the vision
- Find ways to be grateful despite the burden he felt
- Use his mind to create paths to the vision & visualise himself reaching the end goal
- Crank up his spiritual practice so that it became a consistent thing
- Get him taking aligned action towards the vision, not away from the problem
- Stop him dwelling on the problem, no moaning about it, no complaining about how life always seemed hard for him, none of that.
- Get him retraining his mind for prosperity – YEP, LOTS AND LOTS of internal work
- Get him loving money and treating it with respect
- Get him clear on the inside from all the sad stories he had around money
It took time, determination and a shed load of patience (from the dude – because there were times when he really felt that nothing was working and also from the coach as she listened to him working through his sense of victimhood and self-pity, as she had to hold him accountable to his vision when he fell off the wagon, as well as all the times, he openly wondered whether what she was doing with him, was helping anything and if there was any point).
But he stayed the course…
And as though by magic, he got out of debt and became pretty darned liquid, living a life he loved.
Most people are the chic. Hell, I was the original chic!
That is why problems never go away – All focus is on the problem.
I used debt in this example as a lot of the people I work with, have some kind of money difficulty – Not all, but a lot.
This still applies whether it is relationships, health, work.
Same thing, if you focus on problem, you get more problem.
There is another way.
There is always another way.
If you dare to take it.
- Your vision is your permission.
- You are capable of your calling.
- You are much more powerful than you realise.
- Yes you can get everything you want.
- You are loved. You are enough. You are worthy. You deserve the very best of everything.
Now is the time to completely rewire your mindset for increased happiness and prosperity with an immersion in THE ABUNDANCE LIBRARY.
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS LISTEN to the ever-increasing catalogue of business, spiritual and personal growth programs within the library.
Find out more at https://mibusiness.lpages.co/the-abundance-library/ and begin your immersion.
Unlock your true potential and take back dominion over your money, relationships and energy right now.
START NOW from just $5.55.
Much Amazing Love