So many people sek me how they can decide what they are supposed to be doing with their life and if it is a great question to ask except they do not then do the work that is required to actually find out. There seems to be a liking for staying stuck – It seems more comfortable to most people. It is almost as though they are addicted to the trial and the tribulation of not knowing what they should do with their life.
Well, here is one thing you can take responsibility for doing daily and it will ceratinly start you on the process of discovering who you want to be and what you want out of life because your purpose is defined by you.
When last did you take the time to write out what you are trying to create? When last did you take the time to get clear on your purpose in life?
You probably wake up and jump straight into the day with no concern for whether what you are doing is adding or subtracting from your sense of fulfillment – Are you headed in the direction you want to be headed in?
Just because you have always done something does not mean you have to keep doing it, you know? You can get very deliberate about what you make happen each and every day. And one way of doing that is writing and reading your goals every day.
Which brings me to my first point…
- Writing out your goals daily keeps you clearBy virtue of writing out your goals, you remain certain about the actions you need to be taking to get to your rainbow’s end.Because your goals remain top of mind, you will have an internal sense of wrongdoing when you step out of alignment and start doing things just for the sake of it. Like most people, you are prone to getting distracted at times and you spend too much time on things that are not getting you where you want to go. Reading emails, looking for the meaning to life in your Facebook feed, determining whether something will work in your business or not instead of just giving it a go and checking the results after you have taken the action, fulfilling other people’s ideas for where you should spend your time – All of the above and more get in the way of you getting what you want from life and your business.
Staying clear and focused comes from knowing where you are headed and ensuring that everything you do is taking you one step closer to where you want to be.
- Writing out your goals helps you see when a change is neededIf you only look at your goals once or twice a year, how do you know whether they still suit you? You may have done the classic new year’s resolutions and in your excitement at the start of the year, written down goals that you have now outgrown.You are always expanding and changing and hopefully, you are continuously stripping off the layers that life has placed on you to keep you jammed into a spot you no longer want.
If you write your goals down once a year, you may be very focused and determined to make them happen but as you expand into the year, you realize that things are no longer so cut and dried. You try a few things that do not seem to suit you and yet, you keep pushing on blindly because you are a person of your word.
Why not, instead, regularly revisit your goals and when they no longer seem to suit, give yourself permission to deliberately change them so you feel in alignment inside and out. There is far too much passivity in the world and when you take the time to deliberately create your own life starting in your journal and your goal list, you will be surprised about how much freer you feel inside about letting the past go and stepping into the new. You create it first on paper, in your imagination and then you make it real.
- Your vision is your permission.
- You are capable of your calling.
- You are much more powerful than you realise.
- Yes you can get everything you want.
- You are loved. You are enough. You are worthy. You deserve the very best of everything.
Now is the time to completely rewire your mindset for increased happiness and prosperity with an immersion in THE ABUNDANCE LIBRARY.
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS LISTEN to the ever-increasing catalogue of business, spiritual and personal growth programs within the library.
Find out more at https://mibusiness.lpages.co/the-abundance-library/ and begin your immersion.
Unlock your true potential and take back dominion over your money, relationships and energy right now.
Much Amazing Love