It is tough when starting out in business to think that you have to polarize people. You want everyone, right? You know that your business could serve the world and so you think that it would be best to try to sell to the entire world. You go to a networking event and you try so hard to get the attention of everyone by giving a general idea of what you do but all that does is make you forgettable.
The problem, of course, is that you do not have the funds to reach the world… yet. So therefore, using the funds you have to attract the right people for you at this stage in your business, will be the best thing for you. And it will also prove to be more fun if you work with people you can help immediately who put their hands up and choose to avail themselves of your service and your products.
Here are 3 steps to attract your ideal customer in a networking situation.
- Get super specific about who you want to serve
Who would be your best target at this stage of your business? Yes, you could serve everyone and therefore serve no one because no one really knows what you can do for them or…You could choose to pick a niche to serve, to get to know, to be the best person for. If you have been in business for any length of time, you know who gets the best results with you and if you do not know that yet, why not pick a group of people and concentrate on being the best answer for them? Yes, you can just pick a group instead of waiting for the perfect group.OK, write down what that group is.
- Get specific about what you do for them
Now this is where you do not go with your initial urges to state the features of your product or service. You must be able to tell people the result you get for your ideal customers. You may sell furniture but that is a feature. The benefit would be something along the lines of increasing comfort, make your customers look good to their friends, you’re your customers money.Think of a compelling benefit that you give your ideal customer.
- Make it differentEvery business says they save money, save time, make money, eliminate something or the other and so how can a customer choose you above someone else?Figure out your stand – out issue. Do not get stuck here. Just the fact that they are working with you is different enough but that is not necessarily something you can say to them but what do you think makes you stand out? Something simple, straightforward but it can be something you focus their attention on. For instance, you deliver your products fast, ok but you could get specific about how fast – within 24 hours. And why should this make a difference to your people?
- Put it all togetherCreate a statement of what you do by putting all the above together. So when you are in a networking event, you can answer the question of what you do in a compelling way that keeps the conversation going.
- Tell everyone
- Your vision is your permission.
- You are capable of your calling.
- You are much more powerful than you realise.
- Yes you can get everything you want.
- You are loved. You are enough. You are worthy. You deserve the very best of everything.
Now is the time to completely rewire your mindset for increased happiness and prosperity with an immersion in THE ABUNDANCE LIBRARY.
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS LISTEN to the ever-increasing catalogue of business, spiritual and personal growth programs within the library.
Find out more at https://mibusiness.lpages.co/the-abundance-library/ and begin your immersion.
Unlock your true potential and take back dominion over your money, relationships and energy right now.
Much Amazing Love