Do you suffer from always being ‘nice’? Do you find that you continually put your life on hold as you try to satisfy everyone else?
Do you have dreams, desires that you are not fulfilling because there are people in your life who need you to help them?
Sounds noble & unselfish, I know. You might even be telling yourself that it is because you are principled and kind and others are just too selfish…
And yet, how long has it been going on for?
How long have you been putting yourself down in order to satisfy the needs of the people in your world?
How long have you been acting as a doormat for others to walk all over?
Have you noticed that those ‘selfish’ people are getting ahead while you seem to be at a standstill?
And when is enough, enough?
Register here – RosemaryNonnyKnight.com/peoplepleasingmasterclass
Join me on Thursday at 6pm Eastern (10pm UK Time) for a masterclass.
You will discover
– 20 ways to tell if you are living life as a doormat to suit everyone else
– What to do to break free of people pleasing behaviours
– How to start allowing yourself to make money regardless of other people’s opinions
– 3 ways that you can implement right now to stop allowing yourself to be taken for a ride
– and discover how to stop being the bridesmaid and never the bride in YOUR OWN LIFE! (male or female welcome 🙂 )
Find out more – RosemaryNonnyKnight.com/peoplepleasingmasterclass