Life has the tendency to keep keeping on whatever you choose to do with your time. So, lets look back over the last year, where are you now in your business compared to this time last year?
If you are like the vast majority of business dabblers out there, nothing much has changed. You are still struggling to take an income out of your business, you are still scared to death that the whole thing is going to come toppling down around your ears and you are still doing the same things you did last year thinking that somehow it will mysteriously change all by itself!
Maybe, that is a silly way to do things? Just saying 🙂 !
Let’s look at it differently for a second, imagine if you took deliberate action to look over your life, your business for 40 days. Imagine you chose to be part of a group, a fairly intensive private small group where you spent the next 40 days really becoming aware of where you are at and where you want to be. And in that 40 days of purpose, you learnt
How to Master your Money – Knowing where you are right now so you can clearly decide what is working and what is not in your business, Know what your accountant wants from you at the end of the year so that you are always on top rather than worried to death about your tax affairs, know what you can take out of your business comfortably.
Pricing with Confidence – The 4 ways to decide your price, the 1 thing more important than money, how to think out of the box to up your prices, how to get past yourself so that your limitations are not holding your business back.
How to ensure prospects know who you are and where they can find you – Learn some simple straightforward skills on offline, online marketing that will take your business to the next level. Doing market research, something too many people do not consider when setting up their business – Stop spraying and praying that it will work. Learn how to be strategic. Create your own marketing plan.
How to turn those prospects into customers/clients – Learn how to do the selling, learn how to influence people in the right way, learn how to make it customer centred so you do not feel like the pushy salesperson.
How to deliver your product/service in the most efficient way and to the most people – how to define your perfect product from your customer’s perspective, how to ensure you are delivering on your promises each and every time, do you need to delegate in order to grow? Are you in network marketing – Do you need to focus on building that team around you? How to generate referrals.
How to create a crystal clear vision for your business – Without this, you are destined to remain in struggle and overwhelm. Decide what you want for your life and then for your business. If you are still at work, decide on a clear plan of action to get you out of work and into your own created business. If you are a parent at home with the kids, decide what you want to create that does not take you away from your babies all the time. Though listed last, this is the first thing we will define.
Imagine you did all the above, where could you be in 40days?
Who is it Not For?
Wherever you are in the world, building a business takes certain skills and taking 40 days of purpose to learn them will certainly take your business up a level.
But let me be very specific with you,
- this is not for you if you are not committed to serving people with your business,
- this is not for you if you are not willing to face your fear of success or failure,
- this is not for you if you are not willing to be vulnerable about where you are at and commit fully to going the distance to make a change in your life and your business.
- this is not for you if you just want to dabble.
- this is not for you if you want a get rick quick scheme
Who is the 40 Days of Purpose For?
This is for you if you are determined to work the program in this 40 days of purpose and participate fully and ask the questions that are eating at you and truly make your business take a turn for the better.
- This is for you if you are in your own business – whether it is a product/service, network marketing, a book, a blog, your art, whatever.
- This is for you if you are looking to transition fully and successfully into your own business
- This is for you if you are currently facing a lot of overwhelm as you attempt to work out everything on your own. You know you are capable but now you recognise this is different from just doing your job.
- This is for you wherever you are in the world as long as you have access to the internet
I am committed to your success. Are you committed to yourself, to your family?
So, let me ask you again…
What could you do in 40 days of Purpose?
Find out more about the program starting on the 31st January by popping over to 40 Days to a Better Business Blueprint or just go ahead and save your spot right here, right now